Positive Emotion

There are a lot of emotions in this world. In my opinion, the most important kind emotions is that positive emotions, also it is called "other-praising family". According to the a study by Jonathan Haidt. There are 17 potentially basic emotions are called positive emotions. Such as excitement, interest, pride in achievement, relief, and sensory pleasure... Based on Haidt's study, negative emotions make people change, but positive emotions make people "stay here". Imagine if there were no positive emotions in this would, that would be a disaster. We always want to change because we don't want to get over difficulties. People don't feel good when finish good things. We can't keep our promises because we feel they are so hard to keep.
There are two definitions I have learned about emotions. The first one is that behaviors and decisions about behaviors that affect social outcomes (Gazzaniga & Heatherton, 2006). The second one is that shared norms that indicate how people should behave, especially in community situations (Haidt, 2007). Just like Haidt said, emotions are the reasons that make people behave.
In my opinion, there are in fact positive emotions that belong to moral emotions. It is more like Freud's superego. According to Haidt's paper, people do have positive emotions such as gratitude. To me, when someone do me a favor, I feel thankful and want to improve our relationship, I want to do something back. I can remember about 1 year ago, I just moved into centennial hall when I was a freshman. I needed to get new dorm to check in, but I had no idea where is it. So I asked a friend to picked me up at the airport and drove me there. I appreciated his favor and we are really close friends now and I think that ride started our friendship. It made us closer than before. That is what I think about moral emotions. On contrast, even though Haidt has a lot of fancy words for his theory but these hypotheses are still falsifiability. People don't think moral emotions are really scientific exist. Based on Haidt's words, people have moral emotions are always have some reasons. For example, people show respect because we feel fear, but on the other hand, people behave that most of time concern ourselves more.
http://forum-network.org/lecture/positive-psychology-praising-others-changing-self

You need to describe and explain the terms that you use in the post more. What do you mean by moral emotions? How does your example show moral emotions? Explain the definitions that you mention. Use the link function and include a picture.