What about psychology will last with me.

Psychology is an important subject to take when first entering college. It provides an introduction to many topics that will be universally useful and applicable beyond the classroom. I know that psychology has had a great impact on my thinking and will continue to as I continue through school. The methods of scientific and critical thinking that I have been taught have allowed me to analyze things in ways I wouldn't have before. These skills have helped me decide on what I choose to believe and what i choose to argue. When reading the newspaper for example, I have looked beyond what the author is saying to look at the facts; is it replicable? or can it be falsified? I ask questions like these in everything i do now. Some of the other concepts, especially the social interaction ones, have shown up in my other classes and have given a good background and helped make them more clear for me. There are times when I get annoyed with the class, but never have I or will I regret taking it.

Ah... then our work here is done. :)