No-man's land

There is a unicycle no-man's land. I'm sure that no-one who knows what they are doing goes there anymore, but I bet they've been there. It isn't a place, really. Its a position.

I go there sometimes when I'm losing my balance. Usually it's when I whoop forward, arch back to catch myself, realize it's a lost cause and take my feet off the pedals to step off the beast. But wait, for a moment the unicycle is perfectly, mercilessly balanced under me. My feet are reaching helplessly for the ground, but to no avail because the unicycle is rigidly positioned between me and the earth. My arms are frozen in mid flail, my face paralyzed with an Edvard Munch look of horror.

And then the moment passes and I fall. But because the balance was so sublime, I have no clue which way I'm coming down. I really don't need that type of random excitement anymore.

Just open the Finder preferences advanced tab and uncheck Show warning before changing an extension

Hey. Very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally...I'm satisfied to find so much helpful information right here within the article. Thank you for sharing..

good video, will try a single with the codes too. thanks j

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!

I have learn several excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to create one of these fantastic informative website.

Thank you, I've recently been searching for facts about this topic for ages and yours is the best I've discovered so far.

cms forex NEWS FOREX CURRENCY CONVERSION http://66.225.195.43/updates/notice/271

Courage is the power of the mind to overcome fear.

This is a terrific site, would you be involved in doing an interview about just how you designed it? If so e-mail me!

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to swap solutions with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

This page contains a single entry by Thomas Michaels published on April 25, 2010 9:13 AM.

Almost muni was the previous entry in this blog.

Weaving is the next entry in this blog.