Up and Down

My mental image of my seat position changes when I'm going uphill on the unicycle compared to when I'm going downhill. I was at the cemetery today doing hills and having some luck on pitches that were trouble before. Well in truth they are still trouble, but at least I've had a bit of success. What I noticed was that it felt like I was having more luck going uphill when I made sure my butt was right under me, hips rotated forward. Also, it helps if I really focus on keeping a rhythmic pumping of my thighs up the hill. It is soooo easy to stall and fall on steep grades, and my defense is to keep a rhythm.

Going down the hill I felt like I did better when I rotated my hips back so that the seat was behind me just a bit. That way I seemed to have a more effective angle of breaking on the pedal upswing. It felt like I could engage the braking a bit earlier so that the crank rotation was just a bit smoother.

So there you have it. Rotate the hips forward and keep a strong rhythm up the hill, rotate back and smooth out the breaking action going down.

At least that's how it feels.

where is download url, i cant locate..

Well done, Dharol! I really like this post!

You are a very clever person!

Man seeketh in society comfort, use and protection.

Good Morning to every person. My Group Is by Greece and i own a brand-new web site. Please See my url and inform me your thoughts. You'll Experience many smart ideas and knowledge just about my work. It Is a totally free 100% and without the need for registrator. Thanks To everybody who will explore my fresh online business. This Will Assist my work. | είδη υγιεινής |

FOREX PREDICTION SOFTWARE CURRENCY EXCHANGE TRADE investing in forex http://mikrob.sk/notice/243049

Very interesting subject , regards for posting . "I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world." by Socrates.

All human situations have their inconveniences. We feel those of the present but neither see nor feel those of the future; and hence we often make troublesome changes without amendment, and frequently for the worse.

I view impressive rightly exceptional in this site.

Studying this write-up the present of your time

Hello used for a brilliant glance at I am experiencing deliver with the rss though? Don't identify why Not capable to subscribe to it. Is near anybody getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly answer. Ta

I'm impressed, I ought to say. Actually not a lot achieve I come across a weblog that's all educative and entertaining, and allow me inform you, you have got hit the nail taking place the head. Your thought is outstanding; the difficulty is impressive that not enough persons are speaking brightly in relation to. I am fantastically blissful that I stumbled throughout this in my seek in support of impressive regarding this.

I have been blogging since last month, my blog was indexed already in google but in the course of the test i conducted, i exploration for a selected keyword correlated resting on my blog except it only shows the blog title and it directs me to the homepage not proceeding the actual column. Need help!!!.

This page contains a single entry by Thomas Michaels published on July 5, 2010 5:31 PM.

Smile was the previous entry in this blog.

Arms folded is the next entry in this blog.