Drying out

Dirt trails are more tiring than pavement. I know that should be obvious, but isn't it a big difference when you break off a trail to pavement? Wow. I was having some difficulty yesterday tooling around the experiment station dirt roads. It is getting a bit droughty around here and at least twice when I took tight corners I skidded out in the loose dry sand and soil. When I'm riding I take the opportunity to visit the bean and peanut plots, stopping to pull out any pigweed, lambsquarters and thistle that might be popping up over the canopy. I've let the purslane go so it is covering over the bare patches, likely doing more damage than I think by sucking up spare moisture.

I'm starting to wonder how I'll keep this up over winter. Maybe I'll join the Twin Cities club and at least once a week go to a gym practice.

This is the greatest internet site ever. You tube located to be quite interesting site as we get all the information over here including political,educational,entertainment and social also.You may surely get some more information on cbs internet site as well.So please go for this web-site too.

I really enjoyed reading your post, and it passed some time at the end of my shift

I did not attend his funeral, but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved it.

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to speak it to?

I appreciate your rich post. topnotch contribution. I hope you write others. I will carry on reading

I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It appears as if some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen before. Thank you

This page contains a single entry by Thomas Michaels published on August 3, 2010 2:55 PM.

Long Lake trail was the previous entry in this blog.

Behind my back is the next entry in this blog.