Hot Sunday

I've ridden the unicycle four times this past week as I recall, which is more than usual for my recent riding. Today was expected to be a hot one (for Minnesota) up in the 90s so I got out around 9am to beat the heat. As you can see by the map I did the cemetery and the track today for a total of about 6.5 mi. At the cemetery I focused on doing the two central hills twice each (once each direction) then 2 miles of speed and balance work at the track. I was a rag by the end and spent the rest of the day in air conditioning.

Today I learned that on the track I can keep my hands behind my back if I relax my shoulders and let them move naturally, which is counter the movement of my legs.

On the hills I felt like on downhill runs I am using my right foot more than my left when holding back the unicycle on the steep bits. I worked and using the left foot more and found that helped smooth out the downhill run.

View 8 Aug '10 in a larger map

Hi actually great read.
I ought to admit aim pretty new to using WordPress well actually pretty new. Just starting to acquire the hang of it. Reading your put up has been extremely informative. I have to admit still not totally 100% percent clear in my head. So have just put your blog on my desktop so I'm able to go straight to it and have another appearance later.

Howdy. Very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...I am glad to locate so much helpful info here within the post. Thanks for sharing.

I actually wanted to send a brief comment so as to appreciate you for all of the wonderful ways you are posting on this site. My particularly long internet investigation has finally been honored with incredibly good content to talk about with my two friends. I would assert that most of us website visitors are quite endowed to exist in a fine community with many wonderful people with beneficial plans. I feel extremely grateful to have encountered your webpages and look forward to some more thrilling moments reading here. Thanks a lot once again for everything.

Some really nice and useful information on this website, too I conceive the layout has excellent features.

Enthusiasm is a volcano on whose top never grows the grass of hesitation.

What have one never finishes his apprenticeship learned. by Koi

Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my site something like that. Can I implement a portion of your post to my site?

Decline us a communication about http://prwb.info/index.php?q=wccforex.com when i is lucky suggest anything at all related to currency charts.

For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.

This page contains a single entry by Thomas Michaels published on August 8, 2010 5:58 PM.

Behind my back was the previous entry in this blog.

Vacation riding is the next entry in this blog.