Thaw

Finally, finally, finally my schedule and the weather aligned yesterday so that I could get out for my first spring ride of the year. Roads and sidewalks were clear of snow and I only had to negotiate one snow drift in a shaded corner of a dirt path. I still have the Stout knobby tire on the wheel, and as noted in earlier posts I don't think it is the greatest on pavement. Yes, I know it isn't meant for pavement, but even when I know I'm going to ride in the dirt I need to ride on some pavement to get there. While riding yesterday I started wondering whether the wider rim that now comes on the KH29 would stabilize the Stout a bit more...less sidewall and more contact patch...and result in a more predictable ride when cornering. Once on dirt paths either the tire performs better or I just don't notice the issue because I'm trying to deal with the irregularities of the dirt and stone surface. I'll be putting the Big Apple on soon since most of my riding is on hard or packed, rather than loose, surfaces.

I haven't been riding for about two months and my muscles are a bit sore today. But that's a good thing. I noticed that I had more side-to-side wheel wobble than at the end of last season. I think that is a sign of being a bit out of riding shape and also needed to work on smoothing out my riding technique.

How long does it take for W2W to upload? My site is pretty small, and have tried several times... W2W doesn't display a taskbar or show progression, or Cease Responding, it just seems to "go and go and go and go".

Thank you for your blog post. Velupe and I have already been saving for a new book on this issue and your article has made people like us to save all of our money. Your ideas really responded to all our issues. In fact, above what we had thought of previous to the time we came upon your great blog. I no longer have doubts as well as a troubled mind because you have attended to each of our needs in this post. Thanks

I like this site because so much utile stuff on here : D.

I have recently started a site, the info you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. "There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep." by Homer.

A intimidating let somebody in on, I in basic terms specified this on a colleague who was doing a insufficiently analysis on this. And he in certainty purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smirk. So agree to me modify that: Thnx for the treat! Except yeah Thnkx for spending the time to argue this, I in truth consider starkly about it and adore reading superfluous on this topic. Proviso possible, as you intensify to ensue come across, would you thoughts updating your weblog with superfluous particulars? It is tremendously of use on behalf of me. Huge thumb awake representing this weblog put up!

Wow, amazing! thanks accordingly much for the effort in redistribution this.

Dead poised on paper pleased, recognition for selective in rank. "The earth was finished rotund so we would not distinguish extremely far-flung along the road." by Karen Blixen.

GRacias por la informacion, ha sido de gran ayuda, yo me encuentro preocupado por la perdida del cabello.

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking to exchange methods with others, please shoot me an email if interested.

This really helped my question, Cheers!

It is really strange, i was on your site just 15 minutes ago, when my browser was freezing, did you added some new plugins or anything else which could cause such a behaviour? I visit your site pretty regulary and never had that before!

This page contains a single entry by Thomas Michaels published on April 9, 2011 8:02 AM.

Before the storm was the previous entry in this blog.

Dismounting is the next entry in this blog.