Rhubarb's up!

rhubarb small.jpgIn Minnesota this year, just when you think it is spring, it snows again. Even last Monday morning, sleet slashed at the windshield of my car during drive in.

Finally, finally, finally I think Winter has left for good. Daffodils, hyacinth and scilla are blooming in the Display and Trial Garden. The semester ends today; finals are next week. And the rhubarb is up!

Not too much to say about what I learned on today's ride. It was just a pleasant ride on a pleasant spring day. After a long winter, I'll take that.

We have no clinical evidence to back again this up but I discovered it simple to quit smoking after I had made the move to smoking roll-your-own cigarettes. Whether this is down to what cigarette manufacturers put into the pre-rolled variety I am in no position to say, but for me it required incredibly little in the way of willpower to quit the roll-your-owns.

Valuable info. Fortunate me I found your site unintentionally, and I am shocked why this accident didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

It takes a long time to bring excellence to maturity.

That is a bit Offtopic, but i assumed you could possibly give me some advice. With regards to registering and hosting a domain name, I'm not sure what I ought to do. A. Must I register and host at the same place? Or B. Should I register my domain name with one company and host it with another? I would want to do A, but therein lies my difficulty. I want to register my domain name with NameCheap, because I like their fees. However, I'd rather not host my site using them. What would be your solution?

This page contains a single entry by Thomas Michaels published on May 6, 2011 3:30 PM.

Serial confidence was the previous entry in this blog.

I'm jealous is the next entry in this blog.