Pine Point turnaround

Point park 30 Apr 2012.jpg
Pine Point is about 6 miles out from a convenient parking lot on the Gateway trail so it makes for a good 12 mile weekend ride. It has a water fountain too, which is a bonus - I don't carry water on the Uni and it is helpful to rehydrate at the halfway point. My hopes were dashed though when I got there. No water yet. What, is it going to freeze again before summer? Well, it is Minnesota after all.

Last night I watched Man on a Wire, the documentary of Philippe Petit's 1974 wirewalk between the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center. I coudn't tell what was real archive footage and what was recreation, but there were several clips of Philippe as a young man practicing on the wire. I was taken by the enormous concentration he showed while out on the wire - his face was transformed - and how he kept his head high, chin up and eyes forward. I think I can learn from that focus and apply it to my riding. I'll skip the 1/4 mile high part though.

Yet again, invaluable short article on a topic i've been trying to figure out...i'm on adsense only, and making incredibly little, will try out the rest. Many thanks!

I see something genuinely special in this web site.

Be modest! It is the kind of pride least likely to offend.

Wow, superb blog layout! How extensive have you been blogging for? you compose blogging look straightforward. The largely give the impression of being of your situate is brilliant, consent to single-handedly the content!

Great - I must indeed say I'm impressed with your website. I had no agitate navigating through all tabs as fine as allied in a row. The locate useless cheery being correctly easy to access. Fine job..

I've only just ongoing a blog, and the information you propose resting on this website has helped me a lot. Show gratitude you for all of your time & work.

Thanks for this informative post. It has helped alot.

Great satisfy pertinent and fantastic explain. Your blog deserves all one of the positive comment it has been getting.

You have completed some correct points near. I checkered proceeding the web to hear more about the issue and found the majority people will go next to with your views on this site.

I appreciate your useful article. brilliant contribution. I hope you release more. I will carry on reading

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it

I benefit from the efforts you have situate in this, thanks for all the enormous blog posts.

GRacias por la informacion, ha sido de gran ayuda, yo me encuentro preocupado por la perdida del cabello.

This page contains a single entry by Thomas Michaels published on April 29, 2012 5:51 PM.

Sidewalks was the previous entry in this blog.

Century Bridge is the next entry in this blog.