Hecker taken into custody

Denny Hecker, a once-giant in the automotive sales industry, was taken into custody Tuesday by court officials for failing to provide adequate financial information for case dealing with his second wife.

Judge Jay Quam ordered Hennepin County sheriff's deputies to arrest Hecker because he was not able to make alimony payments to Sandra Hecker, according to the Star Tribune.

"I don't like doing this," Judge Quam told Hecker. "But I am going to take you into custody to motivate you," according to the Star Tribune.

This came after Hecker testified for about an hour on the stand. He mentioned difficulty raising money for his defense, the financial debt he accrued over the years and problems with family life, according to the Pioneer Press.

"I have never had an intention problem to pay. I have had an ability to pay problem," Hecker said, during his hearing, accordng to the Star Tribune.

Hecker is scheduled to make another appearance in court on Tuesday dealing with matters involving his fourth wife, Tamitha, according to the Pioneer Press.

This page contains a single entry by miche299 published on March 30, 2010 2:51 PM.

Coach is out after 13 years was the previous entry in this blog.

A change to the future of student loans is the next entry in this blog.