More Photos

There is now a Minnesota House in Ft. Sumner. Asad, Jeff, and I moved out of the motel yesterday into a house just outside of town that we'll be renting for the duration. Unlike the previous houses we observed, it is clean and altogether not depressing. It has such a fully functional kitchen that we threw a housewarming dinner party right away. Unfortunately it has no internet access yet -- that will hopefully be fixed by the end of the week. Have I mentioned that the locals are ridiculously accommodating of us "NASA folks," as we're called?

By request, here's a wide-angle view of the highbay where I'm spending my days. More in-depth blogging will resume when I have a network connection from elsewhere than the lab.

highbay-march27.jpg
The Ft. Nevis highbay, framed by the gantry crane, with our partially assembled gondola in centerstage.

If you're interested in a more voluminous photostream, our postdoc Asad has been updating his Picasa galleries daily. Sadly, his camera is nicer than mine.

What high ceilings you have.

This page contains a single entry by Milligan published on April 2, 2009 12:08 AM.

Breezy was the previous entry in this blog.

Closing Day, Imaginary Technology is the next entry in this blog.