April 5, 2005

File Taxes Online

Turbotax online for free if you qualify, which I almost certainly do.

IRS codes for US citizens abroad never explicitly states how to report foreign income when they don't have the equivalent of a W-2 to give you.

Posted by mill1974 at April 5, 2005 7:54 PM