I originally intended to keep track of stupid things that John Madden said during the Packer game on Monday night and mocking them, but I have decided not to for two reasons:
- It is way too easy - I could delegate this to some of my proteges.
- The Packers game was extremely painful to watch, so I missed some of it.
Instead, I have compiled a list of things that are less painful than watching the 2004 Packers.
Posted by mill1991 at October 12, 2004 9:33 AM
- Jabbing myself in the eye repeatedly with my thumbs (this is what I actually did during the game).
- When you are rinsing your face in the shower and someone downstairs flushes the toilet, causing scalding hot water to rain down on your face.
- Remembering at 11:30 PM that you decided to wash your bedsheets tonight, but haven't put them in the dryer yet, and you have to stay up and wait until they are done.
- That dream you have every finals week that you've been signed up for a class all semester that you forgot about, and now you're going to fail it.
- Getting hit over the head by a shovel-wielding eskimo.
- Penis cancer.