Really really really really really really really annoying me about you, you see

Today's person that annoyed me: The woman in front of me in line at Noodles who ordered buttered noodles.

What is the point of going to a restaurant if you are going to order buttered noodles? That's like watching The Matrix, with commercials, on TBS when you already own the DVD. That's like going to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and passing up a drink from the chocolate river because you just had a chocolate Slim-Fast. It's like deciding you want a pet but are content with the bacteria that digest food in your stomach. Buttered noodles is to pasta what a toothless midget is to prostitution. Ordering buttered noodles at a restaurant is like going to a Three Tenors concert and requesting "Row, row, row your boat." Even if they were to sing it in round form with three part harmony, it's still not that great. The only reason it's on the menu is so that if a guy wants to go out to eat with his retarded brother, there is something on the menu his brother can be convinced to eat. Posted by mill1991 at February 23, 2005 11:32 AM