Samp's exploits attracting media attention

It was only a matter of time before Chris Samp's cartoonishly amazing season started to get some notice from the media. There was a story printed today about Samp in the Winonan, a newspaper which is coincidentally based in Winona, MN, but also claims a large nationwide readership.

I am proud to say that this website was used as a reference for the article, though the author did use some of his own words too. Overall I enjoyed the article, but there were some topics that were conspicuous by their absence. For instance, is it possible that Samp is from the planet Krypton and the earth's yellow sun gives him special powers? If so, how does this affect his eligibility? Also, Samp's hordes of fans would have no doubt enjoyed some insight into his personal life. How many children does he have? How much can he bench? Is it true that he created the grand canyon by dragging his axe behind him for miles?

As more media outlets begin to take notice, I will be adding links on the side of this page. And after Samp accepts his Heisman Trophy, my next project is Tim Miller for Pulitzer Prize! Posted by mill1991 at October 20, 2004 8:37 AM