IBP Super Weekly Update!

Hello all you lovely IBP members <3

This was a big week for IBP because we had our (probably) final training session for new Buddy Mentors.  We trained around 70ish people, which brings our trained mentor count up around 150 people or so. So, lots of new friends for everyone and lots of resources here at the U for incoming international students! Thank you to everyone for joining us this year and please be patient with us as we match you up with your new buddies- we are trying our best!

Also, I know I have reminded everyone (buddy mentors) a bajillion times to sign up for second training, but I will say it again here just in case someone happens by the blog and doesn't yet know; we will be holding 4 sessions for second training.  They are:

Aug. 14th 9am-12pm OR 3pm-6pm
Aug. 24th 9am-12pm OR 3pm-6pm

We will be utilizing facebook as the easiest means to RSVP, so if you haven't joined the facebook group yet, please check us out. You can find us under the name "International Buddy Program (IBP)- U of M". There are 4 events listed in the event box, so you can RSVP for whichever you want to come to.  If your buddy will be arriving after August 25th, please try to come to the training on the 14th, but if you can't for some reason, the 24th is ok, too. Also, if you have any time conflicts with the two dates, please let us know asap either via facebook (you can message me, Tori) or send us an email at ibp@umn.edu.

We are still matching buddies, but if you haven't received one yet, watch your email inbox! We will be sending out more matches starting this week.  We will be working on getting geared up for the next training as well as our first two events, so just know we are all working hard to get IBP ready for the fall!

Thanks everyone and see you soon! (I'm sorry this was so long)

Tremendous post on the blog man, I undoubtedly like the look and the feel of this kind of blog. You write extremely well, you will have to be a aware guy. Will undoubtedly come back

Hi Webmaster! Check out this awesome wordpress plugin for your site! I use it for all my sites.

You can surely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world desires for more passionate writers like you who aren't scared to say how they believe. Always go after your heart. We in addition have a very good weblog that i write just about every day on. My partner and i write mainly about fast weight loss tips and quick weight loss pills Topics. I enjoy it!Carry on the great work.

Considerably, the article is in reality the sweetest on this valuable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the tremendous clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Delightful work and much success in your business endeavors!

This page contains a single entry by mill2098 published on August 2, 2009 1:04 PM.

IBP Super Weekly Update~! was the previous entry in this blog.