Living in Minneapolis Links

These are miscellaneous links that can help students find housing/furniture as well as places to go shopping with bus routes.

Housing (off-campus)

www.craigslist.org
www.uloop.com
www.rent411.com

Where to Shop

These are the bus routes for the easiest grocery/necessity shopping from the U. If you will be living off-campus, just ask us!  There are lots of good places all over Minneapolis for good grocery shopping.  

Downtown- Target (has a good food section) (take Westbound 16, 3, or 50 to the Nicollet Mall stop)
North East- Lunds (take a 6 or a 4 to the Central Ave. stop)
The Quarry- Target & Rainbow Foods (take a 4 on 10th St. SE)
Midway- Target/Cub Foods/Rainbow Foods (take a 16 or a 50 Eastbound)

United Noodle- Specializes in Asian foods (take the Light rail to the Franklin Avenue stop)

.

I would like to consider the ability of thanking you for the professional guidance I have continually enjoyed checking out your site. I will be looking forward to the actual commencement of my university research and the general planning would never have been complete without browsing your site. If I can be of any help to others, I'd personally be happy to help as a result of what I have discovered from here.

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and just couldn't come across. What a perfect site.