Winter Remix

We were assigned to take some pictures of random but collaborative winter themed scenes. This was our first project assignment and it's purpose, I think, is to see how creative and innovative our class can be in some of the proposals we come up with.

http://www.d.umn.edu/~mill3600/dStudio_SMiller/

Here is one of my images that I meshed together from our class:

Winter_SteveMiller3.jpg

And here is a proposal; I wanted the snowy part of the picture to be in the foreground on the front of the glass. Then the panoramic of the meshed school in the background.

Proposal For Installation.jpg

Proposal Part 2.jpg

Proposal Part 3.jpg

Lo Nike Ravens #5 Joe Flacco Purple Team Color Youth Portrait Fashion NFL Game Jersey uis Rams Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennesse Women's Nike Cincinnati Bengals Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Yellow e Titans Washington Redskins Jerseys Big Size NFL QB Jerseys NFL Men Jackets Super Bowl XLVII Hall of Fame 50th Patch MLB Jers Women's Nike San Diego Chargers Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Purple eys Anaheim Angels CIVIL RIGHTS GAME 2013 All Star Arizona Diamondbacks Atlanta Braves Baltimore Orioles Boston Red Sox Colorado Rocki