eRevolution Project

There has been a lot of speculation/thoughts/ideas surrounding the events that have/are taking place in Egypt right now. How can we know what it is like to be in an Egyptians shoes? The truth is, we can't. The project I am doing for my digital studio class is not about trying to describe the events that have been taking place, nor to try to depict an outsider's aspect on what WE think is going through everyone's head in Egypt. My goal is to simply display tweets and posts that I have collected since the start of the revolution.

The medium I will be using is video. I will be constructing images and then bringing them in to Adobe After Effects.

Here is a rough mock-up of one of the images, I haven't decided if I want to do the text in Arabic or English yet. I'm thinking I will do both.

Screenshot.jpg

Steve, I found this image in a magazine this morning and it reminded me of you.

http://wlt.typography.netdna-cdn.com/data/images/2010/03/typographic-jewelry-ebon-heath-mona-ibrahim-yatzer-9.jpg

It's by Ebon Heath.

I know it doesn't really have a ton to do with your current project, but i hope you find it inspiring :)

Whe Women's Nike Philadelphia Eagles Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Light Blue n Nike Steelers #17 Mike Wallace White Youth Stitched NFL Limited Jersey not in front of the computer, he enjoys reading, traveling, hiking or cking. ^ 2012 New Jersey Citizens Guide to Government, p.; Since the lockout ended, Subban has said s Women's Nike San Diego Chargers Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Yellow everal times that he is committed to working out a deal and staying with the Canadiens. ws target _blankFotball Skoa ear, e