Progress

This is a clip of a video that I am working on about the revolution in Egypt. It's going to be a bunch of Tweets and Facebook comments I have collected since the beginning of the revolution. Not much yet, this is just one idea of where it could go.

eRevolution Clip

I am also working on a different idea with the comments and tweets I have found. I will have the storyboards for those posted in a few days.

Goldblatt, whos jealously obsessed with Willo Women's Nike Jacksonville Jaguars Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt White w, and in many cases ropes in Hailey Daisy An Women's Nike Cincinnati Bengals Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Light Green gela Wildflower Polk, an entertainer which has a seductive sassiness, whose assignment could be to distract the honorable Michael Victor from perilous wedding Women's Nike New England Patriots Logo NFL T-Shirt Red ceremony working day safety mission. With each othe