Reading Response (The Layout)

I think that this reading was very helpful in a way that it gave me different ideas on how to approach the design of my brochure. Each design listed is an aggressive approach to only one audience so I have decided to use these different ideas and combine them to sell the idea of a museum in a playful, yet sophisticated way. I will be using a Use-Centred and Bottom Up approach to the design and layout of this brochure. The Bottom Up approach because it follows the characteristics of the individual elements in the layout as the basis for decision making, and I think that because I am doing my brochure on the Museum that the layout should in fact mimic the elements that are depicted within. Also, the Use-Centred because it follows the goals and tasks associated within the design. I will maximize the effects of the photography by supplying detailed information that justifies just what this museum is about.

This page contains a single entry by mill3600 published on April 15, 2010 3:29 PM.

Research and Style Moodboard was the previous entry in this blog.

Layout and Grid for Project 3 is the next entry in this blog.