Recently in Process Category

Statement of Intent/Project 1

I wanted to show a design that had a sense of unity, but without actually saying it. I wanted the graphic to speak for itself and appropriately display my theme. The hands are holding on to each other to show how we can help each other, no matter what race, gender or color. The world is in the center of the picture to demonstrate the level of importance that it takes for everyone to unify. Further exemplified by the texts which contain every country that I could find, no country is on there twice. I did not make certain countries larger or smaller to show a level of importance but quite simply to catch your eye. The underlying theme, I think, facilitates unity, how we can all contribute to make a better world of filled with unity and togetherness.

Final Draft for Poster Project

Works in Progress

Rough Draft, Poster Process

Design Inspiration

I found this images online, it makes me wonder just how much time, effort and detail one must put in to create something as unique as this.

nirmalya-chakraborty-bose-ad.gif

Images like this have always interested me just because I know the process the artist used to create this image.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Process category.

Chat is the previous category.

Reading Responses is the next category.