Recently in Product Design Category

Package ReDesign for Fiber One

We were assigned in my Graphic Design III class to go into a grocery store and find a product to revamp. A lot of people in my class found products with absolutely terrible designs, which were easy to improve. I wanted to do something though that would really look good for a portfolio piece, so I chose General Mills' Fiber One. It's not that it necessarily needed a new design, I just thought that I would be able to do it better. Here's what I have, enjoy!

Old Package:
fiber-one-bars.jpeg

New Design:
Fiber One Digital Sketch3.jpg

Entire Package:
Fiber One Package.jpg

Gift Certificate for Drivers Unlimited

This is a gift certificate I designed for Drivers Unlimited. The company is based out Connecticut, and though they are just starting up, they are hitting the ground running. I wanted to keep that feeling of elegance in the design of their certificates, with a look that gives off feeling of importance. Simple, yet elegant.

50-Gift-Certificate1.jpg

CD Cover

Here is a CD cover that I did for a singer named True Concept, you should look him up!

180423_10150110452478838_803043837_6416470_1844011_n.jpg

True Concept2.jpg

Vector CAD Designs

Here are some designs I did for Bootees-Love Your Boots. About the company; I have done some banner designs for their website, now they are moving on to manufacturing their new products. They asked me to design their product so this is what I came up with!

Skulls CAD.jpg

Tetris Hearts CAD.jpg

Zebra CAD.jpg

ZOMP Cad.jpg

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Product Design category.

Print Design is the previous category.

Typography is the next category.