Fourteenth Entry

Sean: "You know they say the wormwood in Absynth makes your shadow glow. We should do shots and then play laser tag."

Thirteenth Entry

Sean: "You were doing 45 in a 30 sir, the law is the law."

Carlton: "What the hell, you can't beat me on the field but now you're trying to beat me off??"

Sean: "You may wanna rephrase that sir"

Gus: "Maybe he HAS been drinking"

Twelfth Entry

Sean: "That shirt is a genocide of color, seriously, somewhere a rainbow is crying."

Eleventh Entry

Gus: "Whaat"

Tenth Entry

Sean: "Since when am I an unclean person"

Gus: "You once drove halfway around the world saying 'Hucker up and blow'"

Ninth Entry

Sean: "Gus, don't be the ribs that flipped over the Flinnstone's vehicle"

Eighth Entry

Sean: "Yep! We grilled'm...like panini. It was beautiful."

Seventh Entry

Nurse: "Doesn't your father want to come in?"

Sean: "Oh, no no no. He's clinically insane...and a biter.

Sixth Entry

Gus: "Do you know where we can find this Pooky Wiggington?"

Fifth Entry

Sean Spencer: "Oh, you mean my pilot's license? That's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but then I'd have to kill you, which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked."

Recent Comments

• important facts about herpes treatment: Spot on with this write-up, I really think this web read more
  • different type of herpes: Would you be involved in exchanging links? read more
  • different type of herpes: very nice put up, i definitely love this website, keep read more
  • treating anxiety disorders herbal remedies: Would you be desirous about exchanging hyperlinks? read more
  • dating and dealing with genital herpes: I discovered your weblog site on google and verify a read more
  • free radicals with green tea: After examine a number of of the blog posts in read more
  • Commission Takeover: 45? What is the world coming to? read more