On April 12, 2011, OCLC released Connexion Client 2.30 the first new version in over three years. If you wonder how 2.30 can help you with your cataloging, Minitex has scheduled a webinar for you covering all the new features.
Among the enhancements covered are:
• A link to the RDA Toolkit
• A change in the display of the MARC tag 029 field
• A language of cataloging search limiter
• An increase in the maximum number of batch search matches to download
• An option to export workforms
• Changes reflecting recent MARC updates.