Registration is now open for a series of ALCTS-sponsored webinars on RDA for autumn 2011.
The first webinar examines the report recently issued by the U.S. RDA Test Coordinating Committee--their findings and recommendations on RDA implementation. The remaining sessions introduce viewers to the cataloging of maps, music materials, and legal resources.
- Recommendations from the RDA Test: Where Do We Go from Here? (August 31)
- RDA and Cartographic Materials: Mapping a New Route (September 28)
- RDA and Music Basics: Scores (October 19)
- RDA and Music Basics: Sound Recordings (October 26)
- Cataloging Law Materials with RDA (November 2)
Information on registration and fees is available on each of the websites listed above. Register for webinars individually or, for additional savings, all five.