BioOne announced the availability of their new Library Administration Panel. This new feature, developed in response to requests from the library community, allows library administrators to log-on with their pre-existing reporting username and password and customize their subscription by:
- Viewing and editing institutional contact information
- Applying specific branding to your patrons’ view of BioOne (including uploading institutional logos, custom 'This resource brought to you by..." text and relevant hyperlinks)
- Managing institutional authentication by viewing and updating IP range information
- Accessing COUNTER-compliant usage reports without a separate log-in
- Managing your patrons' view of BioOne content by suppressing unsubscribed content
- Contacting BioOne Customer Support with questions or subscription changes and easily accessing "Librarian FAQ"
For more information or a username/password reminder, contact BioOne Senior Support Specialist Susie Thompson.