Dear ProQuest Customer,
The next ProQuest® platform enhancement release will be on July 26, 2008. A twelve (12) hour maintenance window will take place to install these exciting new enhancements. The window will begin Saturday, July 26, 2008, at 22:00 EDT to Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 10:00 EDT. See below for a more complete list of times and time zones.
- Reference Linking-ProQuest will now include cited references and cited by references functionality. Reference linking allows users to view documents which have been cited by other researchers. These additional sources help users explore their research topics further, and enable discovery of additional relevant documents.
- New Browse Functionality for ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source-Subscribers to ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source will see a new browse option allowing users another way to easily discover the valuable evidence-based nursing content from the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI). Users can access the new browse option from the product's opening screen and also from the Publications tab when viewing JBI content.
The following products will be unavailable during these windows:
- ProQuest interface products, ProQuest Historical Newspapers (traditional and graphical K12 interface), American Periodicals Series
- K12 products including, eLibrary®, SIRS®, and CultureGrams™
Maintenance window schedule, by time zone:
- EDT: Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 22:00 for twelve (12) hours
- BST: Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 03:00 for twelve (12) hours
- Central European Time: Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 04:00 for twelve (12) hours
- Japan/Korea Standard Time: Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 11:00 for twelve (12) hours
- Malaysia/China Standard Time: Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 10:00 for twelve (12) hours
- Australia Eastern Standard Time: Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 12:00pm for twelve (12) hours
- Brazil Standard Time: Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 23:00 for twelve (12) hours
- New Zealand Time: Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 14:00 for twelve (12) hours
We welcome customer feedback. Please email your comments to platform feedback or visit www.proquest.com/suggestions.
Thank you for continuing to support ProQuest and the products we provide.