Credo Reference is a full-text online reference collection of more than 390 titles from 60+ of the best reference publishers. Credo's collection is integrated with millions of cross-references and contains dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, quotations and atlases, plus a wide range of subject-specific titles covering everything from art to accountancy, science to Shakespeare, and law to literature.
Three subscription options allow users to customize the number of titles in their subscription:
- Credo 100 allows you to manage a collection of any 100 titles by selecting those that are most preferable for your institution. Subscribers can then add and drop titles during the course of a year. Credo updates books as new editions become available from the publisher.
- Credo 250 allows you to manage a collection of any 250 titles with the same flexibility and free updates as the Credo 100.
- Credo Unlimited consists of all titles currently available (390+) and all new titles released during the course of the subscription term.
Credo Reference has scheduled informational webinars:
- Monday, February 23, 2009 at 2:00 pm, EST
- Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 3:00 pm, EST
Click the following link for information on how to attend these webinars http://corp.credoreference.com/webinars.
Contact Minitex for pricing, trials, or more information.