ProQuest® will be performing infrastructure maintenance on January 29, 2011. A twelve (12) hour maintenance window will be required for this maintenance. The window will take place from Saturday, January 29, 2011, at 22:00 EST to Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 10:00 EST. See below for a more complete list of times and time zones.
The following products will be unavailable during these windows:
- ProQuest platform products, ProQuest Historical Newspapers (traditional and graphical K12 interface), American Periodicals Series
- Chadwyck-Healey products only in North America
- CSA Illumina products such as CSA Technology Research Database, Illustrata: Natural Sciences, and CSA Sociological Abstracts
- Genealogy and local history products including African American Heritage, Ancestry Library Edition, HeritageQuest Online, Historic Map Works Library Edition, ProQuest Obituaries and Digital Sanborn Maps
- K-12 products, including eLibrary and SIRS
- UMI products including ProQuest Digital Microfilm and online dissertation products