Weekly eBooks Update #7 is about Title Select. After the transition to eBooks on EBSCOhost has been completed (mid-July, 2011), Title Select will still accept new orders, but will no longer be updated with new titles. If you have an inquiry concerning new titles that may not be loaded onto Title Select, we ask that you please contact your EBSCO Publishing sales representative.
A new, versatile tool will become available to you later this year: EBSCOhost Collection Manager (ECM). ECM will do a better job of showcasing collections and subject sets, and will include logical, pertinent recommendations for libraries. We are confident that you will find ECM to be a very useful tool when searching for the best available content to add to your collections.
To support you during the interim period between the completed transition and the availability of the new EBSCOhost Collection Manager, we are also planning some changes to make Title Select more viable.
If you missed a previous Weekly eBooks Update, check these archives:
- Weekly eBooks Update #1 -Statistics - 4/15/11
- Weekly eBooks Update #2 - EZ Proxy - 4/22/11
- Weekly eBooks Update #3 - Personalization - 4/29/11
- Weekly eBooks Update #4 - Logos and Branding - 5/6/11
- Weekly eBooks Update #5 - Library Catalog Links to eBooks - 5/13/11
- Weekly eBooks Update #6 - Media Center and Download Manager - 5/20/11