This powerful online resource provides more than 1,200 titles in collections that are continuously updated with new eBooks. Users can access hundreds of thousands of pages of content from authors who are leaders in the areas of Engineering, Computing, Business, Medical, and Student Study Aides. This exceptional library highlights the depth and breadth of McGraw-Hill's works, from business classics like Stocks for the Long Run and Juran's Quality Handbook to acclaimed First Aid™ Medical test prep to the popular DeMYSTiFieD: Hard Stuff Made Easy™ and Schaum's Outlines, a series of course guides for college students. Responding to demand, Nursing and Primary Care clusters are being added in Q3 2011.
Equipped with internal customer usage stats, the McGraw-Hill eBook Library allows librarians to monitor real-time usage to gauge actual demand of content and cater to the needs of the researchers. McGraw-Hill offers flexible subscription options which are the optimal model for librarians to get free monthly updates to the McGraw-Hill eBook Library's content and keep it constantly up-to-date.
The McGraw-Hill eBook Library At-A-Glance Facts:
- Flexible subscription options ranging from 1-4 years
- Unlimited concurrent usage
- 1000+ titles in the areas of:
- Academic Study Aids and Test Prep
- Medical and First Aid
- Forthcoming: Nursing and Primary Care
- New books added throughout the year at no additional cost to subscriber
- Highest quality MARC records available from the platform
- Usage Stats available 24/7
For more information about the McGraw-Hill eBook Library, including details about product demos and title lists, please visit www.MHeBookLibrary.com