ProQuest® will be performing infrastructure maintenance on October 22, 2011. A twelve (12) hour maintenance window will be required for this maintenance. The window will take place from Saturday, October 22, 2011, at 22:00 ET to Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 10:00 ET. See below for a more complete list of times and time zones.
The following products will be unavailable during these windows:
- New and Legacy ProQuest platform products, ProQuest Historical Newspapers (traditional and graphical K12 interface), American Periodicals Series
- Chadwyck-Healey products with domain names ending with chadwyck.com
- Illumina products such as Technology Research Database, Illustrata: Natural Sciences, and Sociological Abstracts
- Genealogy and local history products including African American Heritage, Ancestry Library Edition, HeritageQuest Online, Historic Map Works Library Edition, ProQuest Obituaries and Digital Sanborn Maps
- K-12 products, including eLibrary and SIRS
- UMI products including ProQuest Digital Microfilm and online dissertation products