EBSCOhost Interface Enhancements
Dear EBSCO Customer,
In response to feedback from our customers, we have added several enhancements to the recently redesigned EBSCOhost interface. Below is a summary of the new features now available:
- A new Image Quick View limiter replaces the Articles With Images limiter
- The Image Quick View limiter includes multiple sort options by image type. Can I limit my EBSCOhost search results to articles that have Image Quick View available? Can I set the Image Quick View limiter to display under Limit your results on the EBSCOhost Result List screen?
- Direct link to the Basic Search Screen from both the Basic and Advanced Search Screens
- Keyword renamed New Search
- Result List mouse over text changed from Refine Search to Search Modes and Limiters
- Entire phrase for cited references on Result List replaces the number of references in parentheses
- Search mode specified on Result List green bar
- Search History View Results anchor positioning improved
- Date Slider Bar with original search date ranges How do I use the Date Slider feature in EBSCOhost? (http://support.epnet.com/knowledge_base/detail.php?id=3873)
- Additional Help link added to Choose Databases Screen
- Publication name and date added to NewsBank results
EBSCOadmin has been updated to provide library administrators with automatic advance notification when the login used to access EBSCOadmin is about to expire.
Visit EBSCO's Support Site (http://support.ebscohost.com) to learn about new features, search among thousands of FAQs, download Flash tutorials, Help Sheets or User Guides, or communicate with Technical Support at any time, using the EBSCO Support Form (http://support.ebscohost.com/contact/askus.php).