EBSCOhost Mobile and New iPhone App
EBSCOhost Mobile is an excellent way to encourage your users to make the most of your online resources from EBSCO. If you haven't recently promoted it, here is an FAQ with instructions on how to facilitate its use, which includes a link to the most popular FAQs on the topic:
How do I create an EBSCOhost Mobile profile in EBSCOadmin?
Exciting News! The new iPhone app is now available!
EBSCO's new app is free, and offers the convenience and rich functionality that enables users to:
- Choose which databases to search
- Limit results to full text or peer reviewed
- Sort by relevance or date
- Retrieve full text results in HTML and/or PDF formats
- Save results for offline access at a later date
- Email results to self or others
- View cover flow display of results
To get started, simply click on the EBSCOhost iPhone/iPod Touch Application link at the bottom of the EBSCOhost screen and follow the instructions.
Learn more about EBSCOhost Mobile and the new iPhone app here: http://www.ebscohost.com/academic/mobile-access.
Please visit EBSCO's Support Site to find a wide variety of support information on this and all of EBSCO's products, search among thousands of FAQs, download Flash tutorials, Help Sheets or User Guides, or communicate with Technical Support at any time, using the EBSCO Online Support Form.