May Issue of Reference Notes is on the Web!
The May issue of MINITEX Reference Notes is up on the web and ready for viewing!
This month's stories include:
- Guiding as a Reference Tool
- Update on RFP for Statewide Electronic Resources
- Minnesota Reflections Update
- Reference in the Electronic Age
- Civility in the Workplace... Civility Everywhere
- Researching Undergrads
- Collaborations and Partnerships
- Library Journal's Best Sources of 2008
- Libraryman Makes the List!
- AskMN is now on WebJunction Minnesota!
- Promoting "Promoting Your Media Center to Teachers"
- Genealogy E-Resources
- The Semantic Web
- Newly Recorded Webinars
- And more!
Also, see our Special Announcement: New Statewide Electronic Resources!
Find the May issue and past issues here: http://minitex.umn.edu/publications/refnotes/.