June Issue of Reference Notes is on the Web!
And actually has been for quite some time. Sorry! Forgot to post it here before heading to the ALA annual conference.
In the June issue of Reference Notes, you'll find:
- A new catalog option from OCLC
- An update on new AskMN member libraries
- A note about a former Minnesota librarian turned ASCLA RUSA executive director
- An innovative tool to pre-limit catalog searches
- Examples of information literacy and college readiness programs across the P-20 spectrum
- Guidance in creating DIY maps
- Yahoo!Pipes in 2.0 minutes
- A re-cap of the MN Digital Library annual meeting
- A call for applications for digitization projects through the MN Digital Library
- A story about new literacy skills and the Scratch software
- A recorded conversation between five MN library directors about dealing with budget shortfalls, and...
- A model for successful customer service from online shoe retailer Zappos.
Find the June issue, along with past issues, at: http://minitex.umn.edu/publications/refnotes/