February Reference Notes
The February issue of Reference Notes is now available online.
Articles in this month's issue investigate the migration of textbooks to electronic format, a divisive study related to the effectiveness of teaching to different learning styles, and a socially-acceptable library-related shanty, along with much more.
- Libraries, Trust, and Diversity of Information
- Technology in the Classroom: Migrating to e-Textbooks
- Cognitive Psychologists Test the Validity of Learning Styles
- Real Learning for the Real World
- ELM Spotlight: CAMIO®
- ELM Training
- Online Resources to Add to Your Toolbox
- Twitter and Blogging is for Old People
- TED: Ideas of Things to Come
- Library Shanty
- Announcements from the Field
- Tutorials and Archived Webinars
Thanks for reading!