October Reference Notes
The October issue of Reference Notes is now available.
In this issue, we look at STEM programming in school libraries, research project support for students and teachers, and how to avoid death by PowerPoint. Wouldn't that be a bad way to go?
As always, there's a lot more in the full TOC:
- New Director for Minitex
- STEM Education & the School Library
- Making PowerPoint Presentations Memorable
- Librarians and the Common Core
- Ready, Set...
- New Site to Support History Day Research in MN
- Share Your ELM Stories
- ELM Vendor Webinars
- AskMN is Growing in Questions and Libraries!
- The Future of Libraries, the MNLFI, and You
- CPERS at the 2012 NDLA Annual Conference
- WebJunction Webinars and Funding News
- Digital Delights
Thanks for reading!