November Reference Notes
The November issue of Reference Notes is now available.
In this issue, you'll find highlights from a number of recent professional gatherings, including a raft of write-ups on MLA's annual conference and Library Journal's "Digital Shift" online ebook summit. You'll also find a crowd-sourced neighborhood history tool. And you'll find fodder to smack down your Uncle Frank's yearly "kids these days" rant, too. Now wouldn't that be invaluable?
- Turns Out Young People Read
- Visit to Sanford Middle School
- MLA 2012 Annual Conference
- Regional Conferences Summary
- AskMN FY12 Report
- ELM for History Day
- Geek the Library Campaign Growing
- The Digital Shift
- How Media Specialists Support Teaching and Improve Learning
- WebJunction MN Webinars
- Minitex/MnLINK Conference November 15th
Thanks for reading!