- We now have 20 SciFinder Scholar seats available to us. Those seats are split between the client (13) and web versions (7) for now.
- The SciFinder Scholar client software will be available until June 30, 2011.
- Highlighted changes for the web version:
- Find articles using DOIs with Document Identifier
- Sort substance answer sets by MW or MF.
- Set preferences to automatically get rid of MEDLINE results.
- Search Markush structures, generic hypotheticals found in patents, with Explore Substances. It is limited to compounds only found in patents and not well-characterized enough to be included in the Registry.
SciFinder Scholar Updates for Fall
I just got back from the ACS meeting in Boston and have some SciFinder Scholar news.