Reunite and celebrate with your fellow alumni this fall. All Medical School alumni, including the reunion classes of 1948, 1953, 1958, 1963, 1973, 1983, 1988, 1993, and 2003, are invited back to campus for the 2013 Alumni Celebration, September 19-21.
Don’t miss the chance to:
- pay tribute to esteemed alumni at the Alumni Awards Banquet
- find out what’s new at the Medical School at the Medical Education Forum
- meet medical students at the Scholarship Luncheon
- catch up with old friends at the reunion class dinners
- cheer on the Gophers as they take on San Jose State at TCF Bank Stadium
Invitations and registration materials will be mailed in July. In the meantime, please visit www.give.umn.edu/alumni/reunions to find a complete schedule of events and more.
Honor an outstanding alumnus
The Medical Alumni Society is seeking nominations for the 2013 alumni awards. Visit www.give.umn.edu/alumni/awards for award criteria, nomination requirements, and a list of past recipients. Nominations are due by May 24.