Don’t miss Neurofibromatosis (NF) Awareness Night at Target Field on May 18, 6:10 p.m., where the Minnesota Twins will take on the Boston Red Sox.
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that affects 1 in every 3,000 people. The Minnesota Twins, along with University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital, are joining together for a special night to raise awareness about this disorder. By purchasing tickets to this game, you’ll experience a night out with family and friends, while supporting lifesaving discoveries at the University of Minnesota—a world leader in Neurofibromatosis research. Please join us out at the ballpark for a fun night!
Grandstand seating: $25 per person.
How to order:
- Call 612-33-TWINS or 1-800-33-TWINS (hit “0” to speak to an attendant). Phone lines are open during business hours and most evenings/weekends during Twins games.
- At the start of your call, be sure to reference the 2013 Neurofibromatosis Night seating. Demand for seats at Target Field is high and these tickets will likely go fast seats are available on a first come, first serve basis only.
- Please provide an email address to which instructions will be sent. Simply make copies and distribute to your group.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted. A $5 service/handling fee will be added to each order.
- Your tickets will arrive by mail.