Your annual gifts supporting research at the University of Minnesota have a real impact on treatments for patients living with disease. Did you know that you can leave a legacy that will make a difference after your lifetime?
When you include a gift in your estate plans to support the University’s research, you provide critical future funding to internationally renowned scientists working to solve the complexities of many types of diseases.
Ways to give
You can support a research fund or project through the Minnesota Medical Foundation by:
- Leaving a specified dollar amount or a percentage of your estate in your will or living trust.
- Naming the Minnesota Medical Foundation as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Naming the Minnesota Medical Foundation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Gifts from your estate will not affect your current income.
- You maintain control of your assets and can modify your plans if your circumstances change.
- There may also be significant tax benefits for your estate and your heirs.
Have you already included a gift to us in your estate or financial plans? Please let us know, so that we can ensure your future gift is directed to the programs you wish to support. You can share your gift intentions with us and still remain anonymous.
To discuss the many ways that you can leave a legacy, please contact our gift planning team at 612-625-1440, 800-922-1663, or firstname.lastname@example.org.