The Office for Equity and Diversity at the University of Minnesota is proud to sponsor the Multicultural Kickoff, which helps first-year students make a successful transition to college by building community and identifying academic and cultural supports on campus. It provides an opportunity for you to meet students, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
Multicultural Kickoff begins Tuesday morning August 28 and concludes Wednesday before Welcome Week begins.
Multicultural Kickoff offers a unique opportunity to:
* Connect with other new students and returning students and develop new friendships
* Build relationships with multicultural students, staff, and faculty
* Learn about faculty expectations in the classroom
* Learn about programs and services on campus that will make you successful
* Make valuable multicultural connections that can support your educational goals
Please contact Jasmine Omorogbe for registration information or with questions at 612-625-7308.