Children's Learning Academy is looking for individuals with experience working with children: toddlers (16 months) to school-age (8th graders). This is a temporary position through Saint Paul Public Schools Office of Family Engagement and Community Partnerships.
Hourly rate: $11.50/hour
Duration: Sept. 2014-June 2015 (applications accepted on a rolling basis)
- To be actively engaged with children's learning and activities.
- Provide a structured environment with academic focus to promote learning.
- Provide and ensure the safety of children and staff.
- Provide a safe, warm and welcoming environment for parents and families.
- Maintain accurate child check-in/out system with parents/guardians.
- Age 18 or older
- Reliable transportation
- Experience working with children ages toddler (16 months) to school-age (8th graders) in a structured school or childcare setting
- Complete all required new hire paperwork (including background check) and media release.
- Complete mandatory in-person orientation and training
- Preferred certification in infant/child CPR and first aid training
- Preferred experience with lesson planning, special needs students, and students with behavioral concerns
Contact Colleen Mackey for more information.
Minnesota Alliance With Youth is looking for energetic and passionate individuals to join the team and accepting applications for the following positions: