ę Dear Lincoln student (s) | Main | Thank you and good Luck Bee.... Ľ

Hi, Bee

Hi Bee how are you doing. Sorry I didnít responded to you soon. You asked me if I was boy or a girl? I am girl. Collage is a very fun and stressful expense. There is lotís of reading and fun at same times. when it comes to college life is good. I mean there is lots of things that can distract you from ding you work. Like there is lots of party and social event. But you have to choose where to do it. The food is good for like two or three day, I personally donít like the food anymore. We have same kind of food every single day and I get board very easily.
I have questions for you too. I was wandering what you family like and do you have siblings? where do you see your self in 5 years? how do you like your school and teachers? who is your favorite teacher and why?

well, I hope I answer all your questions.

Keep you head up OK~~~~~~~

Pease

Posted by at November 7, 2005 2:26 PM

Hi
Yes i have lots of brother and sisters. My favorite teacher is all the teacher because each teacher tells me something about school and i like all my teachers. well are u coming to my school tommorow? what do u do for Thanksgiving? I think in 5 years in going to high school or college. well I got nonething to say bye!

Posted by: Bee at November 17, 2005 12:49 PM