Imagine you are lying in bed with your friends and family all around you. You are gravely ill and about to pass away. Who would be surrounding you? What kind of things are they saying about how you have lived your life? Suppose you could decide how others might sum up your life. Imagine if you could choose who would be there to support you in your final days. How would you like your epitaph to read? Here are some sample epitaphs. Are there any that fit your life? Are there any which might inspire a change in the direction of your life?
- "Nothing's so sacred as honor and nothing's so loyal as love." -Wyatt & Josephine Earp
- "The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it" -Karl Marx
- "A genius of comedy, his talent brought joy and laughter to all the world" -Oliver Hardy
Other possible epitaphs:
- Lived adventurously * Died fulfilled.
- She embraced life and followed her dreams to the end.