I had one written up on my facebook awhile ago, but I don't know where it went or what happened to it. Go figure. Anyway, this is me trying to remember what I wrote. *This means it's been done.*
1. Go to New Orleans, experience a real Mardi Gras.
2. Go back to France, live there for some period of time.
*3. Go to a real opera.*
4. Have a family.
*5. Fall in love.*
6. Punch someone in the face.
7. Fight off zombies, successfully.
8. Write a book, get it published.
9. Go to grad school.
10. Become a psychologist.
*11. Become fluent in French.* –(I consider myself basically fluent…)
12. Go to the neighborhood where my grandma grew up, in New York.
13. Read every book on my booklist.
14. Do something good for all of womankind.
15. Eliminate the stigma attached to mental disorders.
16. Go scuba diving in a non-Lake-Sakakawea setting.
17. Tour a real haunted house.
18. Find out about my genealogy.
19. Grow something in a garden.
20. Learn to play the guitar.
21. Smash a guitar.
*22. Read to my niece.
23. Have an adventure.
24. Learn something new every day.
*25. Cook an extravagant meal.
*26. Learn to dance.
27. Skinny dip.
28. Meet Morgan Freeman.
29. Visit Abbey Road.
30. Have a sandwich-making room in my house.
31. Go hunting again with my dad.
32. Face my fears.
*33. Something secret.
34. Kiss a Frenchman on top of the Eiffel Tower.
35. Earn a trophy.
36. Visit the Caribbean. Jamaica, man.
37. Go to Italy.
38. Have a library in my future home with a bay window where I can sit and read and look out at the snow and drink hot chocolate. Very specific, but I'll make it happen.
39. Get married in my grandmother's wedding dress.
40. Go snorkeling.
41. Knit a blanket.
42. Make a Molotov cocktail.
That's all for now. I will be adding more when I think of them. Any suggestions are welcome, too. I hope I don't die before I can get this list done, I hate leaving things half-finished.