« Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD 310-090) | Main | Summer of 05 »

Andhramahabharatam - Project Kavitrayam

This is a group of people trying to write Andhramahabharatam in Unicode Telugu.
Visit Andhramahabharatam blog.
Join the Andhramahabharatam Google Group for updates.

Namasthe
I would like to help you. Please let me know how can I help ypu.

Please visit my website for SriharidAsa_annamAcAri lyrics :

http://www.sistla.org/Srihari-Lyrics/index.html

It contains SriharidAsa lyrics (four parts) composed by me with the Grace of the Lord.
It also contains some music audio files recorded from SrIharidAsa lyrics in mp3 format (sung by the AIR artists). The songs sung by Dr. Balamurali were not uploaded due to copyright problem.

The website also enlists annamAcAri lyrics (about 560 lyrics)in Multiple languages and some more lyrics wil be added soon.

Please feel free to post your comments on this website.

Regards
Sree Sistla

Adding comments that enhance the conversation and that don't repeat what has already been said is very vital. At the same time, having a newer blog which includes a smaller community, I still always appreciate even quite possibly the most simple comments for example "I really enjoyed this post", "thanks for authoring this topic" etc...it is best to nice to be reassured that others appreciate what you're publishing. This may be less acceptable very important to bigger, more popular blog.

Hola! I've been reading your web site Sandeep's Blog: Andhramahabharatam - Project Kavitrayam for some time and lastly got more courage to go ahead and give you a shout out via Dallas Texas! Just wanted to say keep up this excellent job... Oh yeah have you read Benghazi breathtaking news what does one believe !

Content is improved than riches.

Brilliant, honest enlightenment. Gracias!

Despite the fact that, Syftaeem is often a tiny provider but it surely is actually a not dependable of some other small business. We deliver the results alone and on our ethics. Help save your zero cost time and earn excess moolah is our punch line and our motto. Syftaeem works manually just like the best way a standard website link making have to be and Similar to the way any investigation motor is expecting backlinks to increase.

This is just what I have been looking for all the time. Don't stop updating this web site.

Because fashion is so fluid and there for interpretation, it fits in using the theories of various disciplines and kinds of expression, of which Art is just one.

Wow this really takes me back, sending this to my mates now.

Wow, I have a blog too but I can't write as well as you do. Good stuff.

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase. best affiliate program

so much excellent information on here, : D.

How do i make firefox my main browser for windows live messenger?

Hello there, just became alert to your website through Yahoo, and found that it is truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers, Best affiliate programs!

I liked up to you'll receive performed right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. ill indisputably come more beforehand once more as exactly the same nearly a lot steadily inside case you defend this increase.

Hello truly awesome internet site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Great .. I’ll bookmark your internet site and consider the feeds moreover. I am pleased to search out beneficial details appropriate here inside of the published material, thanks for sharing…